M: 805-358-7050 mobile
- License #:
Ted Gillan is a highly experienced realtor on the Central Coast of California with over 18 years of experience in the industry. Ted brings a wealth of knowledge and expertise to the Central Coast real estate market. Ted has a passion for helping families realize their dreams, whether that be a ranch, vacation escape, beach home or modern abode.
Throughout his career, Ted has gained extensive knowledge of the real estate market and is committed to providing his clients with the best home buying and/or selling experience possible. His attention to detail, strong negotiation skills, and commitment to excellence make him an invaluable asset to his clients.
Community involvement is very important to Ted. He has been a part of the following groups to show support and be informed about our local communities for many years.
- Member of the California Association of REALTORS
- Member of the Pismo Coast Association of REALTORS
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS
- Member of the South County Chambers of Commerce
- Member of Better Business Bureau
- Member of the Elks Lodge of Paso Robles
- Volunteer at Clarke Center for the Performing Arts
- Volunteer at Weather Tech Raceway Laguna Seca
In addition to his work in real estate, Ted and his family have been actively involved in the Central Coast communities since the 1980s. Their commitment to creating the best environments in which to raise families for generations to come is a testament to their dedication to the Central Coast.
If you are looking for a seamless real estate experience and exceptional assistance in buying or selling your part of California's Central Coast, Ted is the realtor to contact. With his extensive knowledge and expertise, he will guide you through the process and ensure that you achieve your real estate goals.